">
Saturday, June 11, 2011 ~ 2:23 AM 0 Comments

me & she

I want to live with you .
I want to live in a big house with pictures of us .
I want to wake up every day by your inside .
I want whisper Good Morning in your ear .
I want to prepare your breakfast .
I want eating with you .
I want to make you laugh .
I want to put any fruits in your mouth .
I want to tell you how much i love you .
I want you kiss myforehead before you go to work .
I want to call you and ask if everything is fine .
I want to cooking for you everyday .
I want to watch anything on television with you .
I want to call you ''Bb'' and you call me ''Haha tell she'COMEY KOT' ?''
I want to chill out anywhere with you .
I want to see a movie with you .
I want to picnic with you .
I want to get married and have kids .

p/s : I hope soon we will get married .
Ake comey haha , Insyaallah :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

? Back to the blog?


Tuan RUmah Ake BleUs YeyEy







|Aqel| |18 y/o| |Taken|

Myself!
Ake BleUs YeyEy



Tagboard

Reminiscences
I’M BACK LIVE
YOU PROMISE !
SUJU-M come malaysia
FamLy dAys~
hyessssssss~~~ SUPRA NEW :P
BLeus & bLurR
telling
g0pss!!! h0ms~~oueky :P
Aq nK badan speryi dier0000~~~
like oh my freakin soul ! okay i know the t...

Vote?
Aqel seOrang yang ?
handsome :D
happy go lucky
baek hati
gila-gila @..@
funny
Mengada :D
Comey
  
pollcode.com free polls 
thanks vote :D HAHA