">
Friday, November 11, 2011 ~ 1:49 AM 0 Comments

photos by me
What a boring sunday. I woke up early today to attend my Chemistry class and heck yeah I was sleepy. I witness something today at the McDonald's drive through. Something that I long lost, true friends. There was this Honda in front of us, the car was pack with some Chinese and Malay people.

From behind, I can see them laughing so hard, pat each other back and lean on their friends' shoulders. I was touched, they look super happy. Then I came to this, I miss all my friends. I miss us. You can say that 2011 is an awesome year so far but shut up, 2011 is the best year of my life.

Missing you could turn from
pain to pleasure,
if I knew you were
missing me too.
-Author Unknown

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

? Back to the blog?


Tuan RUmah Ake BleUs YeyEy







|Aqel| |18 y/o| |Taken|

Myself!
Ake BleUs YeyEy



Tagboard

Reminiscences
I know there's good times behind that pain
Am I the only one getting tired
Wordless #2
Wordless #3
Give my regards to soul and romance
Wordless Wednesday #5
;3
onLy me lolly ~
20 things that make me smile:things that make me f...
101 things :)

Vote?
Aqel seOrang yang ?
handsome :D
happy go lucky
baek hati
gila-gila @..@
funny
Mengada :D
Comey
  
pollcode.com free polls 
thanks vote :D HAHA