">
Thursday, November 24, 2011 ~ 12:56 AM 0 Comments

I want you to know yourself here waiting for my soul, I am not willing to part with you, do it you leave me, I have not the spirit to all of this alive, I really need yourself is really my love, pecaya it for life I do not complete without yourself, I would die or hurt yourself, because I want to prove me that I really love you, and I will not regret it, if I am a little hurt because you love. Posted nothing to anyone I love in this world even more options for me, I only have you only in my life. I do myself. I really apologize <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

? Back to the blog?


Tuan RUmah Ake BleUs YeyEy







|Aqel| |18 y/o| |Taken|

Myself!
Ake BleUs YeyEy



Tagboard

Reminiscences
Karangan UPSR!! *Pening*
LIKE U AND ME EDWARD & BELLA :D
when a smile.
Dear Missy
No more dead things please.
Rumah yang terbengkalai
The birds are chipping loudly
I never saw it coming I should have started running
You are wrong if you think that I am strong
100 all the waaaaaaaaaaaay ! Hihi

Vote?
Aqel seOrang yang ?
handsome :D
happy go lucky
baek hati
gila-gila @..@
funny
Mengada :D
Comey
  
pollcode.com free polls 
thanks vote :D HAHA